Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sara and Jason

We just returned from an amazing week in Cancun, Mexico! I love destination weddings! I couldn't believe that I was actually working. This is what I signed up for! Sara is my awesome sister in law and she has been dating Jason for over 6 years now. They finally tied the knot and they decided to do it in Cancun where Sara and her family have been going every year since she was 9 months old. The ceremony took place under several palm trees at the amazing Royal Mayan resort. The next day we took Sara and Jason down to the beach for some fun in the sun and shot a few very cool photos of her "trashing" her dress. I am very excited to have been a part of Sara and Jason's wedding and more photos from the rest of the trip are to follow. Enjoy!












Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.