Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aaron and Rebecca

Aaron and Rebecca hail from Tulsa, but migrated south of the Oklahoma border to a little town called Dallas. They are both very creative people. I love how they dress with such color and style! They are both kinda quiet, but the humor leaked from both of them and I think I caught some great expressions at this engagement shoot. This is one of my favorite engagement shoots of the year by far. They will be tying the knot September 27th in Tulsa and fortunately they invited me to take their photos, because this is going to be a good one. I can tell! Congratulations Aaron and Rebecca!









Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.