Thursday, October 2, 2008

Viva Chicas!

I went to lunch today with one of my good friends. We went to one of my favorite mexican food restraunts here in Oklahoma City. Chicas serves up some of the very best grilled fish tacos ever! As we were walking into Chicas, there was this guy hovering over this table on the patio. It was weird. He never moved a muscle. We went up to him and asked what he was doing and he just said, "its none of your dang business!". He had a stack of cards by his left foot, so I took one hoping to figure out who he was. I couldn't wait to get home after lunch to see what his website was all about. Its actually pretty cool. Check it out HERE. Have a happy Thursday everyone!



Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.