Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Martha Carter

I know. I know. I am just getting around to posting these bridals of Martha Guinn Carter. She and Dudley were married in Memphis, Tennessee on November 15, 2008. I will post their wedding soon. I went to Memphis several weeks before the wedding to photograph her bridals. This was definitely the most fun I have ever had at a bridal shoot. We first went to Sun Studio where Elvis recorded his first record with Sam Phillips. Then we went down to the midtown area before finishing on Beale St. Congratulations again Martha on being such an amazing bride! You rocked this shoot!

















Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.