Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday

Hello to everyone! It is Friday. Which means a few things. It is the day before Valentine's Day. Hope everyone has made it out to find the perfect gift for your special loved ones! Secondly, the weekend is finally here. I am excited because I leave on Sunday for Las Vegas to attend WPPI. It is one of the largest, if not the largest, convention for wedding and portrait photographers in the world. This will be my first trip out there, so I am going with an open mind, and will hopefully make some new friends from different places! 
Last night was the inaugural meeting of the Oklahoma City P.U.G. (Pictage User Group). Our good friend Todd Scott Ballje of Beautiful Day Images hosted the event at the amazing Iguana Grill in downtown Oklahoma City. We discussed the new and improved Pictage. We had Lisa Dunham and Sophia Litchfield of LSD Photography talk a little about their photography studio in Tulsa and some of the current projects and shoots they have been working on. Josh McCullock gave a little schpiel about a cool studio organization tool that we may start to use in the near future called Shoot Q. Todd gave us a little food for thought. Thanks for the inspiration Todd. The food was great, the people were great, and we got some great photos to prove our fun! I think we had about 20 strong show up from Ada, Tulsa, Norman, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Bethany. Oklahoma was well represented last night by some excellent photographers!
The last thing I want to say is that I now only have 3 remaining dates for my 2009 wedding season. I have said from the beginning of booking season that I want to keep my weddings to a maximum number of 30. This way I won't feel over worked and will keep a fresh approach to each of the weddings I shoot. I am very, very blessed to have such amazing clients this year. I am very pumped about working with each of you! I do want to say one thing though. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in using us for your wedding photography! Keep in mind, if you contact me and I am already booked for your wedding date, I will gladly send you in the direction of at least 3 other great photographers in the area that have your date available! 
Enjoy a few photos from last night. Have a great weekend! I will post some photos from Vegas next week!


Cool photographers from Oklahoma! I took the photo, so just imagine me sitting next to Josh on the front row.


Not shown: Aaron Snow (taking photo), Jessi Hefley, Kristen Mallory
Peace. Photo by Carl Zoch

Hops provided by Josh McCullock and Aaron Snow
Why wouldn't there be a photo of Carl jumping in this post?



Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.