Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lisa and Pat Day After (mini post)

Wow! This was fun. I have to say that this shoot is definitely in my top three most enjoyable shoots I have ever been a part of. Lisa and Pat are great. When she talked to me about shooting her wedding, she made it very clear to me that she wanted to do a shoot with Pat after they got married with their wedding attire on. I had a month to think about what to shoot, and I think they turned out just as good as I dreamed them up to be. The reason I call this a mini post is that I probably will be posting a full post later with nearly 30 photos from this session. It was hard for me to pick just a few to wet your pallets. These were shot in the Wichita Mountains in Lawton, Oklahoma on the wildlife refuge. 
Future brides, keep this in mind! Day after shoots can be so worth it! Stay tuned for the full post soon. Happy Easter! 








Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.