Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Megan

Megan is diving into a professional modeling career and asked me to shoot some photos for her portfolio. I was pumped about it to say the least! She has a very contageous smile and I know she will do well in the industry. Megan is one of my brides that I shot last year. They took me all the way out to Albuquerque, New Mexico to shoot their wedding and it was amazing! She and her husband Phillip are some of my all time favorite clients. Here are a few quick shots from tonight's shoot. Enjoy!








Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.