Thursday, June 11, 2009

Erin and Noah - Engaged

Go grab your sack lunch, this post is going to take a while to look at. What is up with this current trend of posting so many photos? I just can't help myself once again. Erin Higgins and Noah Allen completely worked my camera. I had to take my batteries out of my camera a few times due to the extreme heat they were putting out because this couple would not quit with the awesomeness. We shot these photos at Lake Hefner. I really like the nautical theme we were working with during the second half of the shoot. Erin and Noah will be getting married the end of this month and I am really looking forward to the wedding at Coles Garden. Congratulations to you both! Happy Thursday!

























Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.