Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Katie and Jared - Wedding Preview

Katie Lowery and Jared Puckett were married last weekend at The Dominion House in Guthrie, Oklahoma. When I was downloading their images to my hard drives, I noticed a few photos that really caught my eye. I had to show you a couple previews. Their wedding was amazing and we could not have asked for any better weather for a May 29 wedding. I will post many many more photos from their wedding soon after I get to the other weddings waiting to be edited. Congratulations Katie and Jared!






Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.