Thursday, July 30, 2009

And Frankenstein on 29!

Today happens to be my 29th Birthday. I told Jen this morning that today is the first day of my 30th year! Its just a good excuse to show you a few shots of myself that my good friend and studio partner Carl Zoch took of me last week. The plan is to use some of the shots on my new blog and website which is coming in the near future. Its time for a new look. After all, like Andre Agassi used to say in those Canon commercials, "image is everything"! In our business that rings very true. Have a great Thursday everyone. Pour one out for your hommie!









Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but is available for worldwide travel to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.