Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nationally Published

A couple of months ago I received a call from the Senior Photo Editor of First Magazine in New Jersey. She asked me if I would shoot some photos for an upcoming story of a local Oklahoma City girl who had lost over 100 pounds using Jillian Michael's food and exercise dieting formula. 
It was great to work with Amber England. She is such an inspiration to me. We met up at the studio, did a little hair and makeup (Jennifer McLaughlin), and went through a pile of clothes with the wardrobe artist (Iris Swope) and made our way to the Farmers Market near downtown OKC to snap some fun pics of Amber. Its kinda funny how much goes into a shoot to find only one photo used in the article, but I'm not complaining. It was a lot of fun and I am very grateful for the amazing opportunity. These images were scanned from an actual copy of the magazine, so I am sorry for the poor quality. Also, none of the images on the magazine cover or in the article besides that one photo are mine. 




Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but is available for worldwide travel to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.