Saturday, November 15, 2008

Martha!

At 4:00 today in Memphis, Tennessee, Martha Guinn will unite in holy matrimony with her best friend and partner in crime, Dudley Carter of Oxford, Mississippi. I just got back from a great rehearsal dinner with this couple and their amazing families and friends. I have never heard such great speeches in one dinner setting. The wedding is sure to be great. I can't wait to post the photos, and I have not even taken them yet! Here are just two of the photos that I have with me here in Memphis from her bridal shoot. We shot the first photo in her parents back yard where we found the colorful props in the greenhouse. The second photo was on Beale Street. I will post more from this shoot later. Congratulations Martha! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day!



Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.