Monday, November 24, 2008

Man Talk

I was just sitting here trying to think of something to post that was a little more personal than normal. I came across these three photos from Playa Del Carmen a few weeks ago. I think this was our last day there and Sam and I talking about how much fun we had. I really do have to say that Sam Sam is really the best little boy ever. He is so smart, handsome, and has a huge personality! I am so thankful for my family! Jen is the best wife. She takes care of her boys to the highest degree. She is an amazing cook. She is an awesome mommy too. I guess this is turning into a "what I am thankful for" post all of the sudden. I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to do what I love. I love taking photographs of people. I really couldn't think of anything I would want to do more... except play a professional sport, but thats not happening! I have the best clients too and that helps! I also have some of the best friends ever! You know who you are. This Thanksgiving, I want to say "thank you" to all of you who make me happy everyday! Remember to say thank you to those who you love this holiday season. 

Shout out to Jen for getting these great shots.

Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.