Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Jerkins

When I was in Memphis last month to shoot Martha's wedding, I had the great opportunity to do a few other shoots that same weekend. Back when I lived in Memphis for a year, Jonathan Jerkins was my roommate. His new roommate, my replacement, wife, Leslie Guinn Jerkins asked me to do some photos of them while I was there. How could I not? They are both good looking people with huge personalities. We had a great time and I think we captured them perfectly. I think those of you who know them will agree! You both are great friends and awesome people! Enjoy!


The following photo was inspired by the famous Carl Zoch.













Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.