Monday, December 15, 2008

INSPI(RED)

 
This morning was very exciting. I came into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and noticed that Jen had dressed Sam in his INSPI(RED) t-shirt. You see, we bought this shirt for him when he was pretty little and I have been patiently waiting for him to grow into it. Several times I had put it on him and it draped to his knees like a dress. So, I whipped out the camera and snapped a few photos of him in his (RED) shirt that fit him for the first time. You may ask why most of the photos are so fuzzy? Have you ever tried to shoot photos of an 18 month old boy running around the kitchen on a honey-nut-cheerio high?
If you have not googled to find out what the whole (RED) cause is about, I highly recommend doing so. It looks like there are about 9 different companies that carry the (RED) products. We purchased this shirt at the GAP. By doing so, we made a small contribution to help the fight against AIDS in Africa. Check it out!



Here are a few facts I found interesting from the website www.joinred.com

Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.