Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Every year since I can remember, I have opened pajamas on Christmas Eve. This year, we are celebrating Christmas with Jen's parents in Lawton, Oklahoma and things have not changed a bit. Jen bought me a pair of pj's I have never had before. She got me some footsie pajamas with monkey faces on the feet. Sam helped me open them and immediately saw the monkey faces on the feet and started running around the room making monkey noises! I felt like the kid in "The Christmas Story" putting on his pink bunny suit.
From the Snow family to yours, Have a Merry Christmas!




Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.