Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Monday!

This is what happens when you are a photographer with a little extra time on your hands. First things first. Sam looked extra cute this morning. He and Jen were headed out the door to go hit up some post Christmas sales at the mall. I had to snap a few of him! Then, this morning, I got up extra early because I was so excited to use my new coffee mug that my cousin got me for Christmas. Now this is sad, but I was so excited about it, I snapped a few mug shots (pun intended) of the new cup in its new environments (home and office). From what I can tell, she bought it at Anthropologie. It has my initial on it for crying out loud! Thanks Kyndal! 
Over the weekend, I shot my last wedding of 2008. I am very excited about that! It has been a great year. Thank you to all my amazing clients! Hope everyone has a happy Monday!



Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.