Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kara and Luke (preview)

I had an amazing weekend! One of those that just reminds me of why I love what I do. One that refreshes my creative senses. I had the opportunity to photograph two bridal sessions on Friday in Guthrie at the Masonic Temple and then yesterday shot an incredible wedding at the Skirvin Hotel. I will post the bridal shoots as soon as the brides are married. I can hardly wait, but I don't want to spoil any surprises! Here is just a quick photo from the wedding yesterday. Kara and Luke were great. One of the best parts was the extra two hours they allowed me after the wedding to photograph them all over downtown and throughout the hotel. I highly recommend to any bride that you set some time apart for just you two on your day. I will post a full spread of their wedding in the near future. Congratulations to you two! Hope you are having a blast in the Dominican Republic!

You can pre-register to view their wedding photos by clicking HERE.

Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but is available for world wide travel to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.