Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cheryl and Greg Wedding Preview

I had the absolute pleasure of shooting Cheryl and Greg's wedding last Saturday in Norman, Oklahoma. It was stunning! I look forward to showing everyone the entire thing. For now, here is one I really like of Cheryl. The others may be one of my all time favorite series of shots. It reminds Jen and I of a few old old men telling a story outside of the barbershop or something. Look at their reactions to the one on the left telling a story. The smallest of the 4 boys was cracking me up the entire wedding. His expressions are priceless! What a cute kid!








You can register to view the entire wedding HERE

Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.