Friday, March 20, 2009

Angie and Masa

Angie and Masa are getting married in Hawaii in July this year. What!? Why am I not going with them? Not quite sure yet, but I know I would be on that plane, lickity split! Here are a few shots I like from their engagement session the other day. The weather in OKC is amazing right now! Welcome Spring! I love you! 
Also, I get a lot of traffic from people checking out my blog from all over the country and even some out of the country. I would absolutely love it if you guys would say hello in the comments section! I would love to know who enjoys fun photos. Happy Friday!






Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.