Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ring of Many Colors

This isn't really like me to do something funky like this with one photo, but I was messing with a ring shot I did for Grace and Caleb's wedding in January and saved them to a folder on my desktop and forgot about them. I curiously opened it tonight and realized that I had forgotten about editing them. I thought it might be kinda cool to show everyone. I love bright colors, but check these out! If you stare at them close enough and then back away slowly from your screen, you will see Sam Bradford's face. Do you see it? Just kidding. Have a great weekend! I will be in Norman for Jill Duty and Hien Tran's wedding. Can't wait!





Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.