Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ryan and Terri

Introducing Ryan Bright and Terri Mashburn. They will be getting married in May and I get to shoot their wedding. These guys are really fun and you can see it through their photos. They really enjoy each other. It is such a joy to photograph people that really appreciate being around each other and don't feel shy about showing how they feel about one another in front of me. I think they kinda forgot I was there for a while. I have to give Ryan and Terri a BIG shout out for the Thunder tickets they hooked me up with! Jen, myself, my cousin Lisa Curl, and her boyfriend Tanner had a great time checking out the Chicago Bulls take on our Oklahoma City Thunder. We lost but still had an amazing time. It was Thunder Girls poster night for crying out loud! Wooop! Enjoy the photos. Congratulations guys!












You can view all of their engagement photos by clicking HERE

Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but will travel just about anywhere to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.