Friday, September 4, 2009

Anne and Casey - Bridals+Groom (preview)

I have been looking forward to today's shoot for a long time. Anne and Casey told me a while back that they wanted to do her bridal shoot with Casey being the photos as well. Their wedding is in 3 weeks, so it is a little bit different from the traditional wedding shoot timeline, but it was freaking awesome! The gracious and amazing Beth Jansen let us use her backyard for the shoot. It is so cool. You can get lost back there in the winding mazes of bamboo. Thank you also to her husband Jeremiah for helping with the shoot. I am way too excited about this shoot. These are just a few preview shots that I quickly slapped my logo on for your enjoyment! Let me know what you think and leave some love for Casey and Anne! Cant wait for the wedding! have a great weekend everyone!









Aaron Snow Photography is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma but is available for worldwide travel to document your event. Please see our website (www.aaronsnowphotography.com) for details. All images on this site were photographed by Aaron Snow Photography and are copyright protected.